HP finally entered the tablet market with its ElitePad 900. The tablet is available in the USA at $799. The tablet is designed for business, government and customers. If we come across at specification, the ultra thin and lightweight tablet comes with window 8 operating system. The tablet is powered by an Intel mobile processor that also carries external smart jackets helps to keep long battery life and better connectivity.
With this tablet, a Pen is also offered by HP that allows users to write messages and notes directly on the screen which can be saved in text in other applications but keep in mind that user has to pay additional cost for a pen. The battery run time is for eight hours and with extended battery it can be utilized for 19 hours. The tablet comes with 10.1 inch display and e-printing. A 9.2 mm thin tablet carries 0.63kg weight with a resolution of 1280*800 pixels. The other features of tablet are as follows.
- 1.8GHz Intel Atom dual core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8MP rear camera with 1080p front facing camera
- Expanded memory: 32 GB and 64GB
- 16*10 Aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Specific add-ones for specialized use
- Two years of free 4G mobile broadband service with up to 200MB of data per month with no contract
- Keyboard and mouse offer a live desktop experience
- SRS audio for loud and better music
- Digital dual array Microphones
- HP client security like security manager, credential manager, password manager, BIOS setting, Encryption.
- 4G connectivity on T-Mobile Network
User can perform business in a new way like never before. A touch enabled experience allows you winning presentations. ElitePad 900 will offer you a familiar PC experience with its external supported jackets. HP offers you one touch productivity, rigorous security, docking station for battery long life. From the above features we can ascertain that ElitePad 900 will enhance the market share of HP in technology segment.